Adam Scott: What’s in the bag?
All eyes (including your wife's) are on Australia's own hunk of spunk, Adam Scott. A household name, more so than you may like, Adam Scott is on course for a determined week.
Adelaide born, gold coast raised, Scott has tasted the sweet Master's victory before and knows the embrace of the Green Jacket. What will it take for him to take the top spot this year, and what has he brought to Augusta.
What's in the bag?
- Driver; TaylorMade Stealth Plus
- Fairway Wood; TaylorMade Stealth Plus (3 - 5)
- Irons: Titleist 718 T-MB (3) (KBS Tour shaft)
- Irons: Titleist 681.AS (4-9) (KBS Tour 130X shafts)
- Wedges: Titleist Vokey SM8 (48°, 52°, 56° and 60°) (True Temper Dynamic Gold AMT Tour Issue X100 shafts)
- Putter: LAB Directed Force
- Ball: Titleist Pro V1
The Local Golfer is always happy to order in a specific product if you can't find it in our store - we have accounts with major brands which fast-track shipping to within 2-8 business days: Request Special Order Now
With a T2 finish in 2011 and donning the Green Jacket in 2013, Scott has come to Augusta for his 20th year, intent on igniting the Australian Spirit.
With that in mind, don't forget to get your tips in for The Local Golfer's 'Pick The Winner' and be in with a chance to win a $500 voucher