Marc Leishman: What’s in the bag?
A man after every bloke's heart, Leishman not only has his own beer, he has a lawn that brings a tear to a groundskeeper's eye! A true character from the 1st to the 19th hole, why wouldn't we follow him on his journey to the Green Jacket.
Warrnambool raised, Leishman is one to keep an eye on in this year's Masters as he consistently lifts his game when he steps on Augusta's fairway.
What's in the bag?
- Driver; Callaway Rogue ST Triple Diamond LS (10.5°) (Fujikura Ventus Black 7 X shaft)
- 3-wood; Callaway Rogue Max
- Hybrid; Callaway Apex Pro (20°)
- Hybrid: KBS Tour Proto Hybrid 105 X
- Utilities; Callaway Apex UT (24°)
- Utilities; Nippon N.S. Pro Modus3 Tour 130 X
- Irons; Callaway Apex TCB,
- Irons; Nippon N.S. Pro Modus3 Tour 130X
- Wedges; Callaway Jaws MD5 (46°, 54°, 60°), Nippon N.S. Pro Modus3 Tour 130X
- Putter; Odyssey White Hot OG #1 Wide S
- Ball; Callaway Chrome Soft X
- Shoes; Callaway (Coronado V2 LX golf shoes)
The Local Golfer is always happy to order in a specific product if you can't find it in our store - we have accounts with major brands which fast-track shipping to within 2-8 business days: Request Special Order Now
With a T13 finish in 2020 and a T5 finish in 2021, Leishman is on the up and up in terms of form and placing and we look forward to seeing him play.
With that in mind, don't forget to get your tips in for The Local Golfer's 'Pick The Winner' and be in with a chance to win a $500 voucher.