Cameron Smith: What’s in the bag?
Hailing from Brisbane, fresh off winning The Player's Championship, with a mullet you wish you saw in the mirror each morning (So does your girlfriend.), Cameron Smith is looking primed and ready for a US Masters victory.
As our favourite to take the Green Jacket, it's only fitting we take a look inside the bag of Australia's own Cameron Smith.
What's in the bag?
- Titleist Pro V1x Golf Balls
- Driver; Titleist TSi3 (10°)
- Fairway Wood; Titleist TSi2 (3W - 15°| 7W - 21°)
- Utility Irons; Titleist U510 (3 - 20°)
- Utility Irons; Titleist U500 (4 - 23°)
- Utility Irons; Mizuno Pro Fli-Hi
- Irons; Titleist T100 Black (5-9)
- Wedges; Titleist Vokey SM9 (46°, 52°, 56°, 60°)
- Putter; Scotty Cameron 009M Prototype
The Local Golfer is always happy to order in a specific product if you can't find it in our store - we have accounts with major brands which fast-track shipping to within 2-8 business days: Request Special Order Now
With a T5 finish in 2018 and a T2 finish in 2020, Smith is in good stead for a win with his current form encouraging all eyes on him.
With that in mind, don't forget to get your tips in for The Local Golfer's 'Pick The Winner' and be in with a chance to win a $500 voucher