Garmin Approach R10
The Garmin Approach R10 is a portable launch monitor featuring a small compact design that lets you easily move between your home and the driving range.
Features & Benefits:
TRACK MORE METRICS
Work to improve your shot consistency by tracking metrics such as club head speed, ball speed, spin, launch angle, launch direction, smash factor and more
AUTOMATICALLY RECORDS VIDEO
See and analyse your own swing with video clips that feature your real stats overlaid on each shot.
42,000+ VIRTUAL COURSES
You and up to three other golfers can likely play your own home course or even a course you’re going to play on your next trip with virtual rounds* for more than 42,000 worldwide courses.
*Requires active subscription on the Garmin Golf app.
- CLUB HEAD: +/- 3 mph
- BALL SPEED: +/- 1 mph
- LAUNCH ANGLE: +/- 1 degree
- LAUNCH DIRECTION: +/- 1 degree
- CARRY DISTANCE: +/- 5 yards
Garmin R10 Setup:
- Place the Garmin R10 on the ground between 1.8 m and 2.4 m behind the tee location.
NOTE: If you are using a golf mat, make sure the bottom edge of the R10 sits above the mat.
- Adjust the R10 so the red alignment line is aligned with the tee location and the target of the shot.
NOTE: The ball and club angles are measured parallel to the target line.
- INDOORS: The tee location must be at least 2.4 m away from the net.
- DIMENSIONS: 88.50 x 70.25 x 25 mm (without tripod)
- WEIGHT: Without tripod: 148 g -- With tripod: 220.80 g
- BATTERY TYPE: Internal rechargeable lithium-ion
- BATTERY LIFE: Up to 10 hours
- WATER RATING: IPX7
- INTERFACE: USB
What's in the Box
- Garmin Approach R10
- Tripod stand
- Phone mount
- Carry case
- Micro USB cable